- DJ Bikes recommends professional assembly of our e-bikes and damage caused by improper assembly is not covered
- DJ Bikes will not warranty products or service related to accident, acts of God, modifications, incompatible replacement parts not intended for use on our bikes, commercial use, abuse, neglect, operator error, stunt and extreme riding, water damage or improper maintenance
- Consumables such as tires, tubes, brake pads, chains, grips, spokes, and cables are generally not covered under the terms of the limited warranty but may be replaced at the discretion of DJ Bikes
- Customization of the motor, gears, and controllers will void warranty claims
- Normal wear and tear is not covered
- Bikes are only warrantied in the jurisdiction of sale
- Warranty is not covered for replacement products
- Warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase must be provided upon request
- Upon request DJ Bikes may ask for images and or videos for warranty verification purposes.
- While every effort is made to ensure quick processing of warranty claims DJ Bikes requires up to 30 days to process warranty claims
What are the terms of DJ Bikes' warranty coverage? Print
Created by: Geoff Hyslop
Modified on: Tue, 9 Feb, 2021 at 2:19 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.