A customer may return their bike within 14 days of receipt, on the following terms and conditions:
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping costs for a bike that is not damaged or defective
- The bike must be returned with its box and all original packaging. If the packing has been lost or discarded, it is the customer's responsibility to purchase bike appropriate packaging. DJ Bikes reserves the right to refuse the package if the bike not returned in its original packaging or properly protected
- Returned bikes must be free from wear, tear, dust and dirt in "like new" condition. DJ Bikes reserves the right to assess fees for bikes that are returned dirty or in poor condition
- The bike's odometer reading must show under 30 mi/ 50 km
- The bike must not have been customized unless explicitly approved by DJ Bikes
- A return authorization is required. Please contact customer support for assistance
Returns over 14 days are at the sole discretion of DJ Bikes.
Please be aware that DJ Bikes does not charge restocking fees.